Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Still haven't received UKCAT . . .

why hasnt any1 else posted anything similiar ?!? i cant believe im the only who hasnt got theirs.

what can i doo??
    ive done the usual stuff: check junk/filters/check my add is correct with pearson/tried emailing ukcat and have yet to get a response.

this sucks, i wanted the results to make firm uni decisions and now will probably not get them at all as they dont resend them.

ads
    Hey SupaMega, I'm in the same boat as you.
    Did exam on the 19th August and still havnt heard anythin. Ive done all the checks. May be you cud try calling your test centre and seeing wot they say?!

i am also in this particular boat. Sent em an email, jus a matter of waiting i guess.

same here! it is soo frustrating! ive emailed them demanding "nicely" for my results hehe cos its passed the deadline nw.ive checked everywhere!!

Yep. Sat mine 2nd September and still no results.. not sure what there is to do except to keep waiting and not go insane.

ukcat

im in the same dilemma as well. i did mine on the 19th august but still not received my ukcat results.

i just checked and i did mine on the 19th too....hmm that makes 3 ppl which i'd say is a slight coincidence. strange

I did mine on the 4th Sept. still nothing.
    Soooo very pleased others haven't got theirs and I'm not the only one!
    Verry annoying tho.
    ele xx

Quote Originally Posted by SupaMega
    i just checked and i did mine on the 19th too....hmm that makes 3 ppl which i'd say is a slight coincidence. strange
    Make that 4 ppl! i did mine on 19th august too...why does it have to be us

i done all the usual aswell...checked inbox/junk...sent bout 2 emails to ukcat...made an enquiry (more like ur friendly complaint) which i sent twice! n guess what...no replies either yet! (thanks ukcat..thanks alot (!)what else are we supposed to do!

And if there still ppl out ther who aint gt ther results make urselves know...let us know when you took the test aswell.

ads
    Any1 have any luck e-mailing ukcatresults@pearson.com? or sending online messages on the UKCAT website? GRRRRRRR very annoyed!!!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast