Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

u missed out my name on August 29th .

Hey Dr.Singh...i did mine in Slough aswell!!.....i know to other people who havent got theirs and did it in the Slough Test Centre......im starting to think this delay maybe due to WHERE we took the test......i should have just doen it in Uxbridge...i heard theyve got their results.
    1st year BSMS medic (i still can't believe it!)

Quote Originally Posted by swirlaholic
    Hey Dr.Singh...i did mine in Slough aswell!!.....i know to other people who havent got theirs and did it in the Slough Test Centre......im starting to think this delay maybe due to WHERE we took the test......i should have just doen it in Uxbridge...i heard theyve got their results.
    I did mine in Slough too...

has anyone in this thread recieved the ukcat yet? This is really starting to irritate me

hey Bashaar...i know u! (hopefully it is u or i prob sound like a complete freak)....have a guess who i am....sumone who keeps asking you and priyesh wat u got in your UKCAT in Biology....name stars with S.....yep u got...... it............

hey Bashaar...i know u! (hopefully it is u or i prob sound like a complete freak)....have a guess who i am....sumone who keeps asking you and priyesh wat u got in your UKCAT in Biology....name stars with S.....yep u got...... it............
    Yep, I know who you are. Might be a good idea if you enabled Private Messages so that we don't go offtopic here

Damn UKCAT!

I took my test on the 29th August and am yet to recieve my results as well! There seems to be a definate pattern emerging with certain days results not being published. Do you think we will get them on monday??

gud idea bashaar...now all i have to do is try and work out how i do that!!.......back to the ukcat....everyone keep saying theres sum kind of pattern.....what with the same dates ....AND the similar test centres.....either theyve lost them or theyve forgotten about us....or were right at the end of the list...
    .........its sooooo out of order.... because i wanted to see my result so that i can choose between Bristol and Leicester, but my applications in for Monday so thats outta the window.........

Hello everyone, im new here im afraid :S
    This is getting on my nerves a hell of a lot. I took my test on th 11th September and there was no mention of me getting my results there and then. Got no email either, what to do?!
    alice

.........its sooooo out of order.... because i wanted to see my result so that i can choose between Bristol and Leicester, but my applications in for Monday so thats outta the window.........
    Monday isn't a strict date, I'm not gonna send the ucas form untill the UKCAT result comes in, or at least get the head of sixth form to edit my form after I get the result

Quote Originally Posted by Aliceinwonderland
    Hello everyone, im new here im afraid :S
    This is getting on my nerves a hell of a lot. I took my test on th 11th September and there was no mention of me getting my results there and then. Got no email either, what to do?!
    alice
    Not sure what happened there, i'm sure you should've have received your result after you sat the test. Have you tried phoning the test centre? They probably have your result in the logs or something.. You can try emailing UKCAT as well.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast