Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

lol pilly, i dunno i didnt feel cold but i did have trouble buzzing the door because of the building works taking place outside. Hopefully they are adding bonus points to our day hehe. Still i was amazed when i saw your post as it was the same day at the same test center. What are the chances!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni88
    ... But i swear, if they've lost our results i'll swing for them
    Hey mind if i join you! ...can't wait to giv them a piece of my mind

ukcat

Quote Originally Posted by J :)
    Hey mind if i join you! ...can't wait to giv them a piece of my mind
    what if they can't find our results? im extremely pis*sed off now. Do u reckon we could take some kind of legal action!

mine was taken on 29th Aug. I think its no coincedence that a number of people are reporting the same date. i guess if we dont get our results we jus explain sumwher on UCAS form, that this worthless exam company has been preti useless...they shuld understand

Yeah no kidding, robniz, what are the chances. i had trouble finding the centre itself too, it is quite secluded!
    Jenni88- you are very organized, wow!

I'm sure it was just a problem with their email service or they just simply didn't finish sending all of them off. Someone on this forum managed to get their results resent so they must be able to do the same for everyone else...

But it's incredibly lame and irresponsible how they didn't at least get some staff to work on Saturday to make sure everyone got their results, and to sort out any problems..
    Last edited by Bashaar; 23-09-2006 at 11:43 PM.

i feel like my liver is being ripped out every time i open my email and see no new messages ARGHG

I havent heard anyone say a single positive thing about the ukcat and how it was run so far

dont worry your not the only one......done 4th sep n still waitin.....i dont get how unis can take this exam seriously what with all the problems......and oh yeah there's that whole thing with the calculator, some didn't know it existed, some were allowed to use a handheld one (which i dont think is right) and the ones who did use the exam calculator (like me!) found how completly rubbish it was!!!!.......i just want my results so that all this can be over and done with and ill never have to think about it again .....yeah right!
    1st year BSMS medic (i still can't believe it!)

yeah, i was INCENSED about the calculator/keyboard thing. it is completely unfair and significantly damages the statistical validity and reliability of the results.
    i know the UKCAT is not that important in admissions, but if they look at it at all, it must be completly fair and reliable. otherwise, what is the point?
    anyway, hopefully we get our results soon.

Hello everyone ! This is my first post. My UKCAT was on the 29th August, at Slough - Berkshire. Still no results! I've gone onto the website and filled in the 'ukcat online enquiry form' or what ever it's called.

Is there anyone else who sat their UKCAT on 29th who received or didn't receive their results??

I hope they send the results on the weekends too... Monday seems so far away!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast