Resitting A levels need help to Choose universities

Hi I just finished my A levels got a an overall grade of BBB. Im gonna reapply again this year but as u all know the grade boundaries have gone up a grade.
    I need help picking 4 universities which will accept me on my 2nd try. I have done so much work experience and tried to strengthen my application but I feel I do not have enough. :?
    At GCSE i had some problems as my grandma passed away so I only achieved 1 A and 9 Bs. Can anybody help me and advise me?!?!?!?
    WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL!!!!!!!!!!

You are very limited in your choice of universities. It does depend slightly on who you appluied to last year, i.e. UCL's policy is that you must have applied the previous year and bin under extrenuating circumstances. Of the top of my head, cardiff and BSMS accept retakes.

What do u think of HYMS, Leic, Newcastle, Uea, leeds?

Sheffield, UEA, BSMS and HYMS are the most re-take friendly.
    Sheffield will ask for AAB (A in Chem), the others will ask for AAB and probably wont specify which subjects have to be A grades.
    FY1 Manchester
    MBChB, BSc (Hons)

Good luck with your retakes, if they dont go according to plan there is always the graduate scheme which requires you to get a 2:1 in a science related degree. However Leicester also takes graduates with a non science related degree.
    Rainbow Raych