Thread: dentistry.

dentistry.

hi, im applying for dentistry at the moment but cant make my mind up on which institutions to apply to, are there any dental schools with slightly lower entrance requirements out there? like st georges or Bham who have been known to lower their grades for medicine?

Syd
    I know someone who got into Dentistry at cardiff with BCCD! However this was a couple of years ago! but i have heard cardiff is realllly good, so why not look at the prospectuses.
    hope this helped
    good luck
    Syd
    I Doctor
    U Doctor
    We Doctors
    She Doctor
    They Doctors

how come u even need 2 ask?!??!?!!?!?

every1 no's (or shud no) tht *******KINGS********** is the best...wel tht where im applyin 4 dentistry

no im not assuming bham will lower their grades fluffy but if you show true determination and have all other aspects fully covered but come out with slightly lower grades will they still consider me. im predicted ABB but worried i may not get it cos i messed up in one module.

If the unis. ask for ABB, then they should not be expecting everyone to get grades higher than ABB. If you've got the grades, please stop worrying!!! There are loads of people out there who want to do medicine who don't have the grades.

:mrgreen:
    Mais, vrai j'ai trop pleuré. Les aubes sont navrantes. Les étoiles sont belles, a cause d'une fleur que l'on ne voit pas.