AS chem and physics OR AS/A2 chem

i have a degree (politics and geog 2.1)
    and a masters in nursing both from uni of sheff.
    i have 3 a levels in geog, psychology and biology (AAB)
    and a chemistry as level (C)

i want to boost my academic portfolio a bit in the last year of my masters by taking some GCE level exams alongside my studies.

whats everyones opinion?

should i take 2 AS levels (chemistry and physics)
    or
    AS and A2 level chemistry???

thanks for any feedback

rx

well you don't need physics, and if your B was in biology i would probably retake that and do A2 chemistry.

IMO.
    ucl

yeah, do chem. I think a whole A level in chem will look waaay better than a re-sat AS in it plus a phys AS.
    Swansea GEM 2011

I agree, I think full chem would be much better. I don't really know about admission requirements for grads, but for undergrad, there are alot of universities for which A2 chemistry is compulsory -I don't know if that still stands for grad entry, but if it does you would really reduce your choice of unis that you could apply to, as well as weakening your application to the others if you didn't take A2 chemistry. And I'm pretty sure that whether you have physics or not really won't make much difference.

yaha. I take A2 phy and chem, I don't think phy is really worth your while. The impression I get is its a bonus to have it, but they'd be a lot more happy with a good grade in A2 chem. Plus, phy is TOO HARD!!! Damn this coursework to the depths of doom! GRRRR . . . . *clears throat* . . . do excuse me