when did people recieve offers? offers without an interview?

i know this is a studpid question & i know each university differs but had neone recieved offers later than jan?? also did anyone manage to get an offer without a bloomin interview?
    sim
    xx :roll:

some people got offers without interviews from leeds last year (they ran out of time or something) but school leavers normally get offers after interviews except at southampton and a couple of scottish unis i think.

also most people got offers after jan/

I wasn't even interviewed until February/ March! Can't recall when I recieved offers but clearly it was later than January.
    Steven
    (Foundation House Officer, Dept of Orthopaedics & Trauma, University Hospital of North Tees)

Hey. I've had an offer. It was about a month after my interview. Edinburgh don't interview so I probably wont hear till late March. Have not heard anything from Newcastle and I had a glasgow interview on Tuesday but they said I probably wont hear anything till March. Mind you Aberdeen said that too.

My friend says she might hear from St. Andrews in Jan because that's what it says in the prospectus.

Hope that helps.
    You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on stop trying to hit me and hit me!

Southampton have said they don't usually interview either....
    Lets get down to business... (of applying to medical school)