Thread: oh canada

Cool oh canada

Hi im a high school student from Vancouver, BC Canada and if its possible, could u guys give me some opinions on which med schools to apply to. i know the tuition costs for med school are all within the same range for international students wherever u go. i was just wondering whcih schools would i have the best chance to get into, and which schools have a good learning environment, but also not like totally depressing atmosphere. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks again!!

Hey, good luck. To be honest its up to you and what uni's/ learning styles you enjoy. But whoever you apply for get a shifty on as you only have a few days left (unless international dates are different.) You might want to do some research on the three types of learining style - PBL, Intergrated and traditional. All the best with your application.

there wouldnt be a list of which schools use each method would there? im thinking about traditional

which schools use traditional learning styles. i ask this because we are basically spoon fed here in high school in canada. so i suppose i would go for traditional style med schools. help anyone. thanks and sorry for posting so many times, im stressing to apply to schools this weeek