Specialty certificate examination-endocrinology

Hai.i am preparing for specialty certificate examination in mrcp for endocrinology and diabetology. I want to know more about the questions and formate.mrcp website given some idea.but i want to know from some ppl who have experience or know more about that. How will be the exams like part2 written or more difficult than that? Wher can i find old mcqs for sce-endocrinology? Please anyone know more about these details do inform me here.

It is a new exam so there are no revision aids or past-questions available. There are some example questions on the MRCP website:

http://www.mrcpuk.org/SiteCollection...dDSampleQs.pdf

Expect the difficulty to be higher than MRCP, as it is essentially a consultant exit exam.

James tx fr reply.i saw already in their website and already i have passed mrcp-part2 written.as per their sample question it is same difficulty as per part2 written.thats the reason why i post tis question in thread.let us see anyone who attended in previous years what will reply,bcz its new only for the overseas eople who not finished mrcp .already this exam is there in previous years also.

The exam has been running for 2 years only. I took and passed the SCE in another speciality and can assure you the level is significantly higher than MRCP.

congrats james for your pass in sce exam.may i knw u succeeded in which speciality? and i think we had to get hard work to get pass SCE exams.and i think u have finished MRCP-PART2 WRITTEN also before. sorry to disturb u,as u attended b4 SCE exam,give your advise
    1.is it enough to go through stander text book in that subject with latest nice guidelines enough ?
    2. and also there will be more photographs?
    3.and time of 3hours for 100 questions will be enough ? (compare to the length of the questions to part2 written)