Medicine Course at UCL - Differences

Hiya,
    What differences does the Medicine course have compared to other universities ? (I know that they are all controlled by the GMC, so they'll all be similar, but im looking for any differences !)

So far I've got:

-You can choose which year to take the intercalated BSc
    - It offers the widest range of BSc options.

I just want to know about the course (not location/campus/people, all of these I love already )

cheers

I know it's now one of the few places that still does anatomy by dissection.

It also has SSCs (Student Selected Compounds) which mean you can do modules from totally different subjects, but I don't know how many Med. Schools do this.
    1st Year @ UCL

Having a certain element of SSCs is a GMC requirement, but different med schools do this in different ways.

Most med schools that do BScs allow you to choose when you do it. The vast majority do it before starting clinics.

Our course is a reasonably traditional lecture-based systems-based course for the preclinical years. There are the odd one-day placements here and there, and PDS (communication skills, clinical skills etc.) one morning a week. The timetable is pretty intense - 30 hour weeks and 9 to 5s are the norm. There's very little work to hand in until your BSc...it's mainly exam-based. No real essays. There is minimal PBL (ie. as much as the GMC requires and little more) and not the sort of PBL you'd have at somewhere like Barts (ie. it's just one-off exercises in informal sessions with very few facilitators)

We have a year's worth of dissection spread over years 1 and 2. You do this in small groups and have two different cadavers.
    Royal Free and University College Medical School 2nd Year