Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    I don't think so! It has to be tomorrow right?

Quote Originally Posted by josepht View Post
    I sure hope so. ON the website they mention that the interview days are the 16th and 17th. Im sure theyll at least give us a couple of days notice before those dates

Yeah I think so, tomorrow is the "end of the first week of december"

How is everyone dealing with the anticipation? (I have a fever so thats a "nice" distractor)

The site says to contact the college you applied too (or the medical admissions office if your application was open) if you have not heard by the 3rd of December so i'll probably send them an email around lunchtime tomorrow if I still haven't heard.

I just have the final year of my UG Masters to distract me at the moment, but i'm worried it should distract me more than it does!

you guys are making me jealous. sersiouly i want a distractor/ion

The site says to contact the college you applied too (or the medical admissions office if your application was open) if you have not heard by the 3rd of December so i'll probably send them an email around lunchtime tomorrow if I still haven't heard.

I just have the final year of my UG Masters to distract me at the moment, but i'm worried it should distract me more than it does!
    Can you please send me the link which mentions that please? I wasnt able to find it

Taken from Oxford Graduate-Entry Prospectus: 14

How will I know if I am needed for interview?

Your college of first choice (or the college to which you have been allocated) will write to you to tell you whether you are needed for interview. Your college will write to you even if your application has been unsuccessful, so all candidates should have heard from their college by the end of the first week of December. If you have not heard from your college by this time, you should contact the college directly. If you donít know which college has been allocated to you, the Admissions Office will be able to tell you. However, the Admissions Office cannot give you details of whether you are needed for interview: this part of the process is handled by the colleges themselves.

Taken from Oxford Graduate-Entry Prospectus: 14

How will I know if I am needed for interview?

Your college of first choice (or the college to which you have been allocated) will write to you to tell you whether you are needed for interview. Your college will write to you even if your application has been unsuccessful, so all candidates should have heard from their college by the end of the first week of December. If you have not heard from your college by this time, you should contact the college directly. If you don’t know which college has been allocated to you, the Admissions Office will be able to tell you. However, the Admissions Office cannot give you details of whether you are needed for interview: this part of the process is handled by the colleges themselves.
    cheers thanks

got my rejection in the post today, what a surprise!! was totally expecting that, but i would have regretted not applying.

good luck everyone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sophia. View Post
    got my rejection in the post today, what a surprise!! was totally expecting that, but i would have regretted not applying.

good luck everyone!!!!
    Post? wtf? why didnt u get it by email? sorry to hear about your rejection. good luck with your other choices

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast