Fee payment for the GEP course

Hey guys,
    So I'm one of those people lucky enough to have an offer for the GEP course starting September 2012. I just have a quick question really regarding the fees. So I received a letter from student finance today stating that they are going to pay 5,535 towards my tuition fees and that I will have to self fund the remaining 3,465 (which I know is the case). However, when do I have to pay this 3,465 by and can I split it up so that I pay 1,155 over 3 semesters or does the 3,465 have to be paid all at one go and before a particular date?
    Many thanks in advance
    Last edited by motivationG; 10-05-2012 at 11:19 PM.
    University of Birmingham- Graduate entry medicine (2012-2016)

Now I'm not 100% sure as I'm a while of been this stage in the process, but I've had a lot of info on funding and the such. As far as I'm aware it depends on your uni, some (I.e Warwick) let you pay it in installments, half of the 3465 in your first year then defer the other half till your second year. However others (I believe although don't quote me, that it was nottingham) require the money upfront. Best bet is to give them a call and see how they work, I know some do installments on individual circumstance basis
    (looked into all this to make sure I wasn't dreaming of something I could never afford as a graduate )
    Xxx