Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GAMSAT materials and books to give away

Hi there,

I've been having a big clear-out of my stuff after applying to medical school - and I've got the following to give away (if anyone's interested). Don't want any money, just a tidy desk!

a big pile of GAMSAT past papers (mostly not written on), including some practice questions you can't get from UCAS

an a-level physics textbook

a hefty book of science geared towards the american MCAT exam - (similar material as needed for GAMSAT)

some NEC materials for AS Chemistry and A-level Human Biology, these are written on unfortunately, but would still be useful if you're doing A-levels on your own...

let me know if you want any/all of the above...

Smile Yes please...

Hi la mala.

I would be interested in the Gamsat material. I am considering whether to sit Gamsat or go on an Access course so this would greatly help, whichever route I follow. You can contact myself on bob322@hotmail.com or pm me. Take care. Kp crisps

Exclamation That would be great

Hey Mala,

I would be interested in taking the GAMSAT stuff off your hands .... I am taking
    A_Levels this year as a grad but believe GAMSAT is a good chance for me (2.ii)...

I'd really like the MCAT book and Gamsat papers (I could fotocopy and send to chips too so everyone wins!)

Mail me at damianllyr@gmail.com

Leo
    Live the dream!

Trainee in Emergency and Intensive Care Medicine (and possibly
    Anaesthesia in the future, too) in Australia.

Never coming back to the NASH!

Graduate of SGHMS GEP 2010.

All views are my own not those of SGHMS or anyone else.
    I retain copyright to all my posts on this site.

I have the 3 books of GAMSAT specimen questions - drop me a pm if you would like them, no charge. They have some workings shown in them (not a lot) but it's all in pencil so someone could rub it out for you!

I wouldn't like to say if they're lucky copies or not as I did fine on the exam and failed the interview!
    *** Jinny ***

Ditto- got the GAMSAT practice paper set. Also got GradMed's 'verbal reasoning' (section 1) practice multiple guess papers with answers. Free to a good home! PM me if interested.
    Playing the Foundation Application game

Hello

I will be applying to do GAMSAT this year and was wondering if anybody had any GAMSAT books or papers they don't need anymore. My email address is spank_the_monkey_101@hotmail.com to contact me about postage details. I will pay for postage of course.
    Thankyou

Phil

hello, I'm a bit late but if any of you guys that posted a thread about spare GAMSAT papers have any left, I would be interested. Just let me know- hlkyte@hotmail.com

Cheers

I too have the ACER practise and sample papers, I don't intend sitting GAMSAT again as long as I live so PM me if you want them
    First year medical student at Barts and the London!

I also have two sets of GAMSAT past papers that I won't be needing any more.
    Anybody wanting them send me a pm.

My papers have been homed!
    *** Jinny ***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast