Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    I have been in touch with Leicester who have said that it is not correct that all offers will have been given out by Friday.

I also called this morning, they let me know that all places had been offered and I was on hold for any places that become available. I am not sure whether this is all confirmed 64 places or just offers.

if you called this morning, .. would that have been before gradmed and kittykat got offers and so could have firmed them? therefore it would be offers made, not places confirmed. or am I just being really optimistic!?
    I've got my fingers crossed for both of us too... the waiting is painful!

I just firmed my place. I didn't do it straight away. I was originally on the waiting list. I am assuming that they give 64 offers and then every time someone declines, they then offer the place to another person. I really didn't expect an offer, so have faith. People on the waiting list are being offered places.

offer :-)

me too! :-) so so happy.

Congratulations to everyone who just got in! See you all in Sept. x

Hi guys,

Congratulationso to all of you who are starting the GEP course in September. I appreciate that as grads you may not be overly keen on living in halls and I have seen other posts here regarding putting house shares together.

My sister was a grad med student a few years ago and our family bought a house that she lived in. We have since rented the house out to med students (mainly grad students so it's in good condition).

It's a fantastic 3 bed house literally around the corner from the Queens Road,full of bars, restaurants, delis and shops.

It's a modern house with wooden floors, period features and part furnished, in excellent condition. It's a nice mix of student necessaties eg desks but not your typical "grotty student house".

10-15 mins walk from the Medical School and walking distance from the LRI.

If there is a group interested then please don't hesitate to contact me. For further details or to arrange a viewing please either message me on this or call me on: 07735622476

Peter

Hi guys,

Congratulationso to all of you who are starting the GEP course in September. I appreciate that as grads you may not be overly keen on living in halls and I have seen other posts here regarding putting house shares together.

My sister was a grad med student a few years ago and our family bought a house that she lived in. We have since rented the house out to med students (mainly grad students so it's in good condition).

It's a fantastic 3 bed house literally around the corner from the Queens Road,full of bars, restaurants, delis and shops.

It's a modern house with wooden floors, period features and part furnished, in excellent condition. It's a nice mix of student necessaties eg desks but not your typical "grotty student house".

10-15 mins walk from the Medical School and walking distance from the LRI.

If there is a group interested then please don't hesitate to contact me. For further details or to arrange a viewing please either message me on this or call me on: 07735622476

Peter

Hi all,

I am considering applying to Leicester A101 this October. Was wondering what score people whom were interviewed this year got on their scoring system? I am on 19/20 ATM and wondering whether it is worth me applying.

Thanks.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast