Graduate entry applicants or students

Has anyone applied here with an adult nursing degree, and received a place?? Not sure whether to apply here or not.

as long as your degree matches their specific entry criteria sheet (available on their website). you should go ahead and apply. however i do not think adult nursing involves any lab work. imperial require 100+ hours of lab work.

Your best bet would be to call them up directly and ask about it. I had the same issue with not being sure my degree would be suitable due to the 100 hours of lab work requirement, but the lady I spoke to said they were not too strict about it, and that the cadaver dissection I have carried out and in some cases even clinical visits would be sufficient.

However, like I said, don't take my word for it, call them up and ask for yourself. Here's the number I used - +44 (0)20 7594 7259. They may be a bit busy now with interviews and processing applications but it's still worth trying to give them a call sometime this week. If not, I'm assuming you're finding out for 2014 entry so you've got a fair bit of time still.

Also, here is the link for their graduate degree checklist messi10 referred to - https://workspace.imperial.ac.uk/ugp...0Checklist.pdf.

Hope this helps a bit!