The Benefits of A-levels After Medical School

This is really a question for medical students or even those in their foundation years.

Does a person's A-levels come into consideration when applying for foundation posts, or specialty-training posts, or any posts for that matter after medical school? Is it ever asked in any application forms to list your A-levels and your grades? The best people to ask would be those who have applied or are about to and I would be grateful if someone could enlighten me on the matter.

rjm
    You may be able to put it under "non-academic achievements". I did a course in Spanish and put that down.
    BSc (2005), BM (2006), MRCPCH (2010)

I really doubt it'll make any difference to your application. I've got 5th year medic friends and none of them are putting their A-levels down. They're looking more at what you've accomplished whilst at medical school...I very much doubt they'd choose a candidate because they got an A in Biology whereas the other person competing with them got a B...
    Warwick Third Year Med Student
    MSc Medical & Diagnostic Virology - Manchester (Merit)

rjm
    Sorry I misunderstood your initial question, I thought you were asking about doing A-levels after you got into medical school.

No, you wont ever be asked you A-levels again once you have entered medical schools. Or certainly I havent for F1, academic F2, academic clinical fellow or ST1 applications.
    BSc (2005), BM (2006), MRCPCH (2010)

A-levels mean nothing once you have your degree in the medical world.

Agreed. They mean nothing after medical degree.