Hi! I'm currently a high school student going to grade 11 (level 2) and was wonderign if I should challenge physics or not. Part of me want's to challenge physics because I feel I will struggle when I take my first course of it (as required for pre-med) in university. The other part of me doesn't want to challenge it and take it on by my own because of the difficulty that would be involved, especially with my IB course load. My question here is, would it be difficult to do physics in college (and for the MCAT) if you have never taken a class of physics in your life? I am talking about the regular academic physics here aswell. This is my three year plan so far:

Grade 10 - Level 1:
Chemistry
Biology / Science 1206 (they had to combine the course to fit it all in)
Math level 1 / level 2
Canadian History
French
English

Grade 11 - Level 2:
IB Biology
IB Chemistry
IB English
IB French
IB European History
TOK

Grade 12 - Level 3 (Basically a continuation of grade 11):
IB Biology
IB Chemistry
IB English
IB French
IB European History
TOK

In this course load, I get one free period a day for working on homework or studying and such. I wanted to take Physics during the free period, but it doesen't fit that time slot : ( So the only way for me to do it is to challenge it and do it on my own, and write the final and the midterm. I would also consider doing AP or IB physics, but there is a lack of interest at my school and therefore it is not offered. I know a lot of people in physics now that say it is very difficult, and the thought of doing it on my own scares me a little. Also, the thought of doing college physics scares me without any high school background. I want to persue a career in medicine so any advice on what the best move here would be excellent. Hope what I'm asking is clear, and thanks a lot!