Revision buddy in Nottingham!

Hi!
    I am looking to do the GAMSAT for the first time in September and applying for the 2013 entry. I am just getting the hang of what material is good to revise from etc, and I have just ordered the Griffiths GAMSAT review, though I haven't looked at it yet.
    Is there anyone in Nottingham in a similar position as me and would like a study partner, especially for the Chemistry and Physics part?!
    Please message me if you are

Hi I am based in Derby and would really like a study partner. Please pm me if interested. Thanks.

If anyone feels, like me, that their Gamsat Sep 2012 performance was seriously lacking and wants to form a study group in Nottingham for March/Sep 2013, let me know.

Hi,

I'm also looking for a GAMSAT buddy but I'm not from Nots, I'll also be sitting the exam in March 2013 and was wondering to get a study buddy!

Zenum

Quote Originally Posted by spl2409 View Post
    If anyone feels, like me, that their Gamsat Sep 2012 performance was seriously lacking and wants to form a study group in Nottingham for March/Sep 2013, let me know.

rad
    hi,
    i live in northamptonshire.I wanted to discuss physics and chem problems.we can mail photographs of questions and discuss on email/study group.Some of the Acer Chem qts are very tough--(qt 18-23 purple acer)and it is useful to know what is generally a tough question and what should be attempted etc.Study groups are specially useful for this.Anyone wants to join an online discussion forum?