I managed to get an unconditional offer - woohoo! so I'm selling my preparation material. It's here listed on eBay.
GradMed GAMSAT Intensive Revision Course Notes
- I took the Chemistry, Physics (no Biology) and the Written Communication training programmes (£800.00). This is the intensive revision course, not the full course and this package includes:
- Organic Chemistry 93 pages + annotated lecture handouts
- Physical Chemistry 103 pages + annotated lecture handouts
- 3 Handouts of mini self test questions (8, 6 and 14 pages)
- 1 Handout of Alkenes, Arenes, Cahn Ingold and Spectrometry with questions and answers (22 pages)
- GAMSAT Physics (151 pages)
- GAMSAT Physics Additional Material and Questions (71 pages) answers and explanations included
- GAMSAT Written Communication (111 pages)
- Simulated GAMSAT Question Papers, Section I (4 papers, 133 pages) answers included
- Simulated GAMSAT Question Papers, Section III (5 papers 142 pages) + Handout of Answers
600 UKCAT Practice Questions Book
- always used with a dust cover and it's almost as new.
- unmarked except for a sentence and three words highlighted on pages 196 and 199 respectively.
- ISBN: 1905812094
Medical School Interviews: A Practical Guide to Help You Get That Place at Medical School
- absolutely unmarked and really is in almost 'as new' condition
- ISBN: 1905812043
Get Into Graduate Entry Medicine (2010)
- to be on the safe side I'm calling this acceptable because there is a crease in the spine and my highlighted text inside but it's certainly more than usable
- ISBN: 0955132568
GAMSAT Preparation and Revision Guide (by myGAMSAT)
- Very good "as new" condition without highlighted or marked text
- The full contents and a sample can be seen here:
- Revision guide for all three sections comprising 188 pages (A4 size) bound together in one booklet.
- Includes 110 section III practice questions - with answers and explanations plus five section II practice papers.
For me it was about the preparation and the above material contributed hugely to the offers I received. I haven't set a reserve or buy it now price on any of the material so that someone else can benefit and a good home can be found for each.
Well, that's it, thanks for reading this far and if you're interested please do have a look
If there are any questions about any of the material please shout.
I remember how gruelling and long the whole process is so, wishing you all the best of luck with your applications.