Gamsat guru guide any good?

Hi as per the the title,wanted to know if gamsat guru guide comes highly recommend by persons who have been successful with gamsat.or is the griffths study guide the better option?your help is much appreciated.

I used Griffiths and Des O Neills, plus a few extras. Griffiths is good for a general overview and some tactics for approaching the first 2 sections, but won't prepare you without another supporting text. I didn't use GAMSAT Guru because I didn't hear great things about it when I was researching my options. Des O Neills is expensive but very comprehensive, I was happy with my choice.
    If you decide to rely completely on Griffiths (not a good idea), keep in mind that he only provides a syllabus for section 3, which isn't near complete in my opinion, and doesn't explain the level of detail required. There are very few sample questions included so you might find yourself buying extra exam papers anyway. Des' notes have more sample questions than you can shake a stick at.
    If you've anymore Q's on GAMSAT prep just ask, I'm doing my very best to avoid studying anatomy.
    RCSI GEP 2014

Hi,

Thank you for such a helpful post.I have sent you a private message I hope its not too much trouble.I just need a little clarification if possible.

The free gamsat guru material is not very realistic for section III, it requires far more assumed knowledge than is actually needed.
    Physics Graduate, MPhys, 2010

GEP Applicant 2011-
    Kings: Interviewed - Offer -( 5 year) - Declined
    Warwick: Interviewed - Offer - Insurance
    SGUL: Interviewed - Rejected
    Notts: Interviewed - Offer!!! - Firm!

UKCAT: 760 (VR 730, QR 800, AR 750, DA 760)
    GAMSAT: 68 (69, 59, 72)

Quote Originally Posted by gravymister View Post
    The free gamsat guru material is not very realistic for section III, it requires far more assumed knowledge than is actually needed.

Hi,
    What preparation materials did you use to prepare for your Gamsat and UKCAT. Really good scores you got and how early did you start revising. I really want to get a place in Warwick or Nottingham. Thanks