Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Trainee Ambulance Technician - Scottish Ambulance Service - 2013

Hi all!!! I am delighted to have been shortlisted for a trainee ambulance technician position in the SAS. I have my assesment day on Monday the 4th of March at 10.30am. I've already got my C licence so have to do the driving assesment the same day. If I am succesful the final interview apparantely is the week after and if I am succesful through that the 3 week driving course starts on April the 21st. So not long at all if I am lucky enough to be selected. I am looking for advice on what to prepare for on the assesment day and final interview? What is the cognitive excercise with the listening and repeating? Anything that will help. I am arranging to go and see my local station soon as well. Is anyone else shortlisted for the SAS trainee technicians role? I hope to hear back soon!!! Thanks!!!

I have got through my assessment day now so just my final interview to go a week today!!! :0

Well I had my interview yesterday and I have no idea how it went. I won't hear anything for 14 days unfortunately however. The questions they ask are fairly straight forward and provided you answer honestly and confidently I think that there are answers for every questions for individuals.

Still waiting really anxious now and just want to know. Has anybody else applied for this intake?

Congratulations and well done on getting to interview stage! I also applied for this (April) intake and had my fitness test four weeks ago, passed it but still waiting to hear about interview! Don't know if anyone else who had applied for lanarkshire and glasgow areas areas are still waiting also?
    Good luck adjmartin !

Oh right? So you've not had your interview yet? Where did you do your fitness etc?

Hi, all I am in the North intake, starting the driving course in sept,just wondering if anyone else is starting in sept?

Well done getting in!!! I am still waiting to hear after my interview, the waiting is killing me, never wanted anything so much!!! How did you end up in a September intake? I hope that the April intake is not full!!! It was indicated that it would be the April intake that I would be taken in. When did you apply?

Still Waiting... I am away on holiday on Saturday so I really hope i hear before then...

I got a job offer!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast