31-07-2012, 04:46 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Graduate Entry Dentistry 2013 - Are you applying?
If you're applying to study Dentistry this year for 2013 entry, introduce yourself in this thread.
Just an update regarding the GEP courses:
- Peninsula (Plymouth)- no longer 4 year, it is now a 5 year course open to A-level applicants
- Barts and The London - currently suspended
- King's College London - currently 4 year (30 places)
- Aberdeen - currently 4 year (20 places)
- Liverpool - currently 4 year (15 places)
- UCLan - currently 4 year (32 places)
17-08-2012, 09:14 AM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Im a biomedical student in Bradford whos planning to apply for dentistry this year, Ive carried out 2 weeks work experience, shadowing two dentists.
taking ukat in a months time.
Aiming to graduate with a 1st/ but if all goes pear shaped definatley getting 2:1.
any tips would be great, for example interviews/ university, improving my personal statement etc.
By Maria87 in forum Aberdeen Medical SchoolReplies: 44Last Post: 24-01-2013, 11:36 PM
By ziggy21 in forum Cambridge Medical SchoolReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2012, 04:36 AM
By FluffyTuty in forum Glasgow Medical SchoolReplies: 14Last Post: 02-05-2012, 08:54 PM
By haji in forum Dental School AdmissionsReplies: 3Last Post: 14-04-2011, 08:19 AM
By moh28 in forum Dental School AdmissionsReplies: 5Last Post: 13-10-2007, 02:06 AM