• Recent Forum Posts

MRJjohnson

If you have no science background I would be...

If you have no science background I would be reading into sciences asap (youtube bannanaiscool for the chem videos, he works to a pretty good level and starts off easy), and work your way up slowly,...

MRJjohnson Today, 07:33 AM Go to last post
    LePomS

Red Cross-home from hospital care....? St. John's...

Red Cross-home from hospital care....? St. John's ambulance? Or national blood service volunteer at donation sites.

LePomS Today, 12:23 AM Go to last post
    LePomS

Area I'm in same position... I'm in two mind...

Area I'm in same position... I'm in two mind about gamsat too because of price, and then buying prep materials but also time as got ukcat to do too which I've booked for September and won't get any...

LePomS Today, 12:07 AM Go to last post
    LePomS

I'm a little worried after reading all this....

I'm a little worried after reading all this. Thought a good score was 650 from what I was told but not seems I need over 700 to get an interview for anywhere. Not started revision yet am working on...

LePomS Yesterday, 11:55 PM Go to last post
    paav

UKCAT info about QMUL And KINGS

Hey guys,

I'm applying for grad entry medicine to kings and QMUL for 2015 entry, and i sent an email about the ukcat, in particular how both unis use the situational Judgement and last years...

paav Yesterday, 11:24 PM Go to last post
    paav

UKcat info

Hey guys so i Sent an email to kings about the ukcat and the situational judgement in particular and last years UKCAT cut off, the reply i got was as follows:

"a competitive score for the Graduate...

paav Yesterday, 11:18 PM Go to last post
    M150

Ah, from what google maps was telling me I...

Ah, from what google maps was telling me I thought it looked like it was on one end of the campus and that the campus itself was in Coventry. I've still not really seen much of Derby to be honest, I...

M150 Yesterday, 11:03 PM Go to last post
    jessica ahmed

Hey everyone, well done on your scores! I was...

Hey everyone, well done on your scores!
    I was just wondering, those of you who have taken the UKCAT already this year.. did you manage to complete all questions in the sections? I cannot keep up...

jessica ahmed Yesterday, 10:26 PM Go to last post
    Arra

From what I've read, the Warwick med school is...

From what I've read, the Warwick med school is not at the main university campus but is in Coventry - Coventry itself is a bit of a "marmite" town because you either love it or hate it, but...

Arra Yesterday, 09:59 PM Go to last post
    RAVIRC

Online practise exams

Ladies and gentlemen. Greetings.

I am looking to sit my UKCAT early September. Have read a lot and got a grasp on concepts or so I think. However, does anyone know where I can do the practice...

RAVIRC Yesterday, 08:12 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Threads

paav

UKCAT info about QMUL And KINGS

Thread Starter: paav

Hey guys,

I'm applying for grad entry medicine to kings and QMUL for 2015 entry, and i sent an email about the ukcat, in particular how

Last Post By: paav Yesterday, 11:24 PM Go to last post
    paav

UKcat info

Thread Starter: paav

Hey guys so i Sent an email to kings about the ukcat and the situational judgement in particular and last years UKCAT cut off, the reply i got was as

Last Post By: paav Yesterday, 11:18 PM Go to last post
    RAVIRC

Online practise exams

Thread Starter: RAVIRC

Ladies and gentlemen. Greetings.

I am looking to sit my UKCAT early September. Have read a lot and got a grasp on concepts or so I think.

Last Post By: RAVIRC Yesterday, 08:12 PM Go to last post
    antonyz

Do anyone know about Stevia rebaudiana sugar? Pls help

Thread Starter: antonyz

I have a friend who is currently using Stevia rebaudiana Sugar and he said that its very good. I'm not sure abt that but my mom want to use it. SO anyone

Last Post By: antonyz Yesterday, 12:51 PM Go to last post
    Hasselblad

Anatomy or Physiology?

Thread Starter: Hasselblad

Hello,

I am a student of architecture and I need to learn something about human body for my research.
    I need to know the different

Last Post By: Hasselblad Yesterday, 02:57 AM Go to last post
    Purple Fence

GEM 2016: Am I on the right path?

Thread Starter: Purple Fence

Hey,

Last year, I began contemplating whether to apply for GEM, 2016 entry. After much deliberation and overcoming a number of fears regarding

Last Post By: Purple Fence Yesterday, 02:09 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2