Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

fantastic bmat materials

the important thing about the bmat exam is to practice as many qs as possible. but the problem is you can never find enough things to practice from...not enough books/papers...anything!

i found last year that CIE thinking skills papers are really really helpful. they are exactly the same as the bmat first section of the exam but with 50 qs (so more practice!) the AS level qs are pretty much the same difficulty and style as the bmat but maybe a little harder but then again isn't that good. it's an a level exam created by the cambridge assessment (the same exam board as the bmat). I have around 20 papers.

if you have no idea what these papers are I suggest you really have a look at them because they are fantastic. There are sample papers on the cie website. but if you want to buy loads of them -- the proper past papers all the way back to 2004 then pm me.

the CIE website is CIE | Qualifications

CIE past papers for BMAT

Hi Melanz,

I would be very thankful if you could send me the CIE past papers and mark schemes for help in practicing for the BMAT. My e-mail address is cooldude2503@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks very much

You could download them from here:

Free Exam Papers - A Level | Thinking Skills | CIE | Thinking Skills (9694)

P1 is particularly useful!

Hi Melanz,

could you please send me the CIE past papers and mark schemes for help in practicing for the BMAT. My e-mail address is Panjuanan@gmail.com

Hi Melanz, could you please send the CIE past papers and mark schemes also to my email: roseangibun@yahoo.com .

help me too!

Hi Melanz,

could you please send me the CIE past papers and mark schemes for help in practicing for the BMAT. My e-mail address is kh.moon508@googlemail.com

Dear Melanz,

Would appreciate it if you could send me the CIE past year papers and marking schemes.
    E-mail address: simply-zhao21@hotmail.com

Thanks so much ^^

Hi Melanz,

could you please also send me the CIE past papers and mark schemes to help me prepare for the BMAT. My e-mail address is tom_robert@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Hi Melanz,

could you please also send me the CIE past papers and mark schemes to help me prepare for the BMAT too. My e-mail address is haeinra@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by melanz View Post
    the important thing about the bmat exam is to practice as many qs as possible. but the problem is you can never find enough things to practice from...not enough books/papers...anything!

i found last year that CIE thinking skills papers are really really helpful. they are exactly the same as the bmat first section of the exam but with 50 qs (so more practice!) the AS level qs are pretty much the same difficulty and style as the bmat but maybe a little harder but then again isn't that good. it's an a level exam created by the cambridge assessment (the same exam board as the bmat). I have around 20 papers.

if you have no idea what these papers are I suggest you really have a look at them because they are fantastic. There are sample papers on the cie website. but if you want to buy loads of them -- the proper past papers all the way back to 2004 then pm me.

the CIE website is CIE | Qualifications
    could you email it to me
    Sign In
    s_sageev@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Dr.Black Knight; 19-04-2010 at 12:53 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast