Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006

    about FRCA for overseas doctors

    hi dear colleague,

    according to FRCA website after taking ILETS & PLAB i need to register in GMC to be able to proceed in FRCA but that sound impossible under the new rules as an overseas doctor (not EU or EAA):
    all doctors wishing to work in the UK from outside of Europe will be required to have a WORK PERMIT.
    any NHS Trust wishing to employ a doctor who is not a citizen within the European Economic Area (EEA), will have to prove that a British or European doctor cannot fill the vacant post.
    as i understood its not like MRCP exams with overseas centers for written exams.hence the whole idea might be aborted at PLAB 2 when the complication of work permit appears
    anybody here have passed this experience (specialy Egyptian doctor) to help if you please?
    it will be most appreciated

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Dear Doctor

    My name Is Afsha Sikka and I work as Junior Consultant with HCl International UK.I do like to talk with you for job opportunities In Uk and also In reagrds to Plab or Work Permit.
    Please mail me your contact details .I would like to help you.My mail Is


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2