Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Nua I don't have a clue! I don't think there's any difference between the courses, just the interviews and assessments I'm guessing, but someone please correct me if I am wrong.
    K x

hello nua
    It is pritty much what Teddyn said, the only difference is the way they assess students. In northenden you have an assessment and an interview whereas nicholls its just as assessments and then they'll contact you for an interview if you successfully pass the assessments.
    Swami Vivekananda

"Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced."

Nua
    Thanks guys! I think I quite like the idea of getting both the assessment and interview out of the way at once. Plus, I am from the south so having to go there twice (and probably staying the night somewhere too on both occasions) would make things more stressful. Although obviously if I had no other choice I would have to.

hello gyes

for those that had their assessments on the 14th of february like I did. I just received a letter this morning for an interview on the 2nd of april, anyone else get anything yet?
    Swami Vivekananda

"Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced."

hello gyes

for those that had their assessments on the 14th of february like I did. I just received a letter this morning for an interview on the 2nd of april, anyone else get anything yet?
    Swami Vivekananda

Hola guys

Congrats on getting your interview Qualityassured.

I spoke to them again on the phone, you can sit GCSE at the same time as the access course, phewww.

What experience does everyone have?

Is it me or is anyone else feeling a little excited?

Kennedelhannah

I hope you can get the mix up sorted.

hey thanks doctortooth

Excited? I'm over the moon and I'm not even on the course yet. Thats great if you can resit GCSE alongside the course, hopefully I will be resitting my English next year too.
    With experience just the usual, Hospital, shadowing gps and st john ambulance.
    Swami Vivekananda

Try and get it in before june, IGCSE English, I sat that and got a B last year.

Just sat some more GCSE's in jan and got the results the other day, A in human biology and AB in double and science. The lovely woman on the phone told me to email the rsults and she will put them with my application as our batch havent been looked at yet.

Did you shadow on the ambulances?, that sounds exciting to me.

Sorry double award science, I'm trying to type whilst making bacon butties.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast