Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Was it the assessment or interview too? X

initial assessment at nichols campus.

Ah right, I'm not really sure as I was at the northendun campus and had my interview in feb, but I know that 1 person has an interview at the beginning of April. I guess it's more of a waiting game as they don't decide on final numbers until may/June time, and if they are anything like any other college, consistency won't be their strong point! Maybe give them a call just to see roughly when you can expect to hear about your interview

Yes I read that too. Well hopefully I will hear soon. Every time I think about it my heart starts going mad! They must know what they put us through. Ha ha. Thank you for replying. How did your interview go? I hope you get in. If they let me in to the Nichols campus, even though we'd be at different places we could be study buddies. x

Im beginning to think they do it just to mess with us.. They could make decisions in march if they wanted to! I think it went ok, but time will tell...the questions that they asked were more about your preparation for the course rather than what makes you right for medicine though, so along as you know the course facts and medical school facts inside odour, you will be fine sounds good! do you live in manchester at the moment? X

Yes I live in Manchester. You're in Plymouth? You on facebook?

Nua
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyn View Post
    Im beginning to think they do it just to mess with us.. They could make decisions in march if they wanted to! I think it went ok, but time will tell...the questions that they asked were more about your preparation for the course rather than what makes you right for medicine though, so along as you know the course facts and medical school facts inside odour, you will be fine sounds good! do you live in manchester at the moment? X
    Teddyn, do you mean medical school facts as in their admissions policies and that kind of thing?

Cool, well if you and I get in, pm me your name and I'll add you x

Hey nua,
    Sorry for the lack of clarity! I meant 1)where you want to go 2)if you can go there with the grades you have eg gcses ect and 3)ukcat, but these are merely suggestions as I recall being asked about all 3
    X

Hello Dee_Silva, welcome to the thread.

You had your assessment at the nicholls Campus as I did too. I had my assessment on the 14th of Februaury and they got back to me with an interview on the 9th of March (a day before my birthday, best present ever lol). Just give it till this week or give them a call too. Good luck
    Swami Vivekananda

"Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced."

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast